- Welcome Note
- Learning Opportunities
- Secondary School Nomination
- Primary School Nomination
- Student Conference
- The Gifted Bulletin
- * Important Information
- Update of Personal Particulars
- Alumni Zone
We plan to provide a comprehensive series of activities for you. In this sense, we will continue to offer the popular programmes, formerly coordinated by the Education Bureau of the HKSAR Government, as listed below. You will also find some new innovative and fascinating programmes that may interest you as our plans evolve. Keep an eye on this page for up-to-date information!
All our programmes are exclusive for student members of the HKAGE. They can apply for various courses and programmes via the online platform (http://ge.hkage.org.hk/en/student-programme/online) We also organise talks, competitions and other learning activities for non-student members. All our programmes and activities are co-organised with EDB.
The HKAGE invites schools to nominate their students to the HKAGE every year. The nomination will be followed by the selection procedure. Please check out http://ge.hkage.org.hk/en/students/school-nomination for information on the forthcoming School Nomination. Besides, the HKAGE admits students with outstanding performance at the Hong Kong Physics Olympiad, International Mathematical Olympiad Preliminary Selection Contest – Hong Kong and International Junior Science Olympiad – Hong Kong Screening to become HKAGE’s members of the specific domain.
User Guideline of Online Application
- Go to respective page of programmes / activities.
- Click “Online Application” under application details.
- Log-in with your HKGE student number and fill in the form online.
- An on-screen confirmation page of your application will be shown after submission and an e-mail will be sent to you and your parent/guardian.
- The application result will be announced on our website around 8 days before the course starts. Enrolled students have to fax the confirmation slip with your parent’s signature to us within 2 days before the course starts.
- If you decide to withdraw for a special reason after you submit the confirmation slip, please notify us in writing before the start of the activity.
To prevent emails from the HKAGE mistakenly being sent to the spam folder, student members are advised to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to their email address book or contacts folder (Especially Yahoo Mail or Hotmail users ) so that all emails from the HKAGE will go directly to their inbox.